View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 01:35 PM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

I felt like this was kind of an anti-climactic series finale. the thing that pulled every character back together basically was someone kidnapping William but then it was solved really quickly.

the whole time as every character who died suddenly was alive made me real mad bc Laurel wasn't one of them but then E2 Laurel addressed that issue with Quentin which was such a great scene and Katie made me cry again in the blink of an eye but I thought since multiple versions can exist we could have two Laurels, I mean, for God's sake, the more the merrier, there could never be enough. but it was a sweet explanation nevertheless.

the funeral was interesting with some characters reuniting.like E1 Tommy and E2 Laurel, and he said he was married to Laurel I've never been a big Merlance fan cause O/L owns me but Tommy did always treat Laurel as she'd deserve it and I'm glad that she was happy with him.

though I was annoyed by the show infinite times especially after Laurel was killed off I still am grateful for all that we got with her bc even though she never had enough screentime she still shined more in those short scenes than any of the cast and that's the tea