View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 08:08 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Quote:
"Kent" was definitely special and I felt bad for Lois only because we know that Clark is who she is meant to be with but Clark is so evil in that earth. So she was pretty much in a loveless marriage... well she loved him but not to the full depths of how she'd love a Clark.
I saw it as –*she loved Oliver in the alt!universe but when good and true Clark arrived from the regular universe and they had this encounter as shown in the gif series she probably saw what would may have been possible if her world had been different.

I must say I always thought I would be bothered by Lois/Oliver but strangely I was not. Probably because it was always clear that she was going to be with Clark in the end and during her scenes with Oliver she managed to make him more likeable to me. So I couldn't hate on it.

Anyway back to the Crisis crossover – I re-watched the scene today and Erica and Tom were so adorable. I wondered though, so it wasn't said, was it –*Lois just said to Clark that "the girls made a mess"... so how many daughters do they have, do we know?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").