View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 03:21 AM
Mori
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I didnt say people were dumb, someone else did.
I didn't either. Don't put words in my mouth. Why are you twisting something innocuous I said into some kind of personal attack against you?

Quote:
But if you were "clever" enough you'd be able to right?
Yeah, because that's the point of a puzzle. It's an objective observation about what a puzzle is, no insult intended.

Quote:
You are contradicting yourself. I said people were supposed to be confused on this show (which is now exactly what you are saying) yet in your original response you said its not confusing, that anyone clever would be able to understand it, so make up your mind.
I never said it wasn't confusing. If that's the implication I gave I'm sorry for my poor choice of phrasing.

The biggest criticism of season two was how impenetrable it was. They made it that way because of how many fans on the internet figured out who MIB was halfway through season one. They don't want people to just be confused and stay that way, they want to make viewers think with this show. Like the hosts' journey through the Maze to discover self-awareness, they want to see if viewers can figure out the answers themselves.

Last edited by Mori; 01-20-2020 at 03:44 AM