View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 10:00 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Yes, I watched Frequency. Liked it fine but not as much as The Tomorrow People... which I mean wasn't really the greatest show but Peyton had such great chemistry with Luke Mitchell that it made my bitter old cynic heart melt a little every week. I'm sad it got cancelled. I felt it was a vicitim to The CW trying go go down more the superhero route back then... I know they started The Flash and acquired Supergirl from CBS etc. etc. I guess the show was too similiar in a sense but didn't fit the line-up?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. And also that no, absolutely did not agree with her decisions but it was understandable to some degree where they came from I guess. For me it's like –*you don't necessarily have to love or agree with a character 100% to appreciate him or her. Like I said I was just pleased we saw more of Lois's background. It's one thing being 'told' things and another being 'shown' them. And the latter is always better, I think, makes more of an impact. So I valued the Lane family scenes.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").