View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 09:26 AM
Coconut1214
Master Fan

I watched it last night after I was home from work and was too tired to discuss it then because it was kind of meh for me. The LoT hour was definitely better than the Arrow hour. The DCEU Flash cameo and the last 10 minutes were the only interesting parts of that hour.

They really should've shortened that or scrapped the speedforce memories because those were kind of pointless imo. I would rather have seen the Paragons learning to work together and bonding then fighting CGI monsters.

The Legends hour was good because Sara got to be more of a Leader in that hour than she has been for the past 2 years. She is the natural successor of Oliver so I'm glad she got recognized for it and the others just followed her lead with out question. I know a Giant Beebo is a Legend thing so the rest were really out of their depth.

I really wish they put as much focus on the new Barry/Sara friendship as they did with the Kate/Kara friendship. They are all the new leads for the continuing crossovers.

And Baby Sara is back. Is she still named after our Sara?