View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 08:54 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Short review since I only have time for a short one.

This was a pretty good crossover, more like the crossover of surprises with real consequences!
I like that they hyped up that it would be a huge crossover that will last for the rest of the series of these show and that we actually see it.

In Part 4, seeing Ezra Miller as Flash. I was almost off my chair! I was just so happy and in shock that I didn't even truly hear what they were talking about. lol I had to go back and rewatch it to let that scene sink in.

Seeing Oliver really dying. it was sad and it felt better than his death in Part 1 because it felt he did accomplish what he needed to and he was content and ready to give up his life for his friends could keep on living theirs and I love the fact that his last moments were with Barry and Sara! I love Kara but I just feel based on bonds, Oliver was closest to Sara and Barry so it just felt right.

And the fact that we got to get Barry and Sara scenes because of it was amazing! they never really shared interaction so to see that beautiful moment between them was so perfect.

I love how Sara is really the one to take leadership while also feeling so sad about losing the one person who knew he better than anyone! I've been saying it for years that Oliver and Sara were the ONLY 2 who knew each other in every single point of their lives so for Sara to lose someone like that has to be devastating. The way Oliver and Sara relationship was written in this crossover truly made me happy. I did expect interaction but the depth of it is what meant a lot to me.

Earth-Prime... I am for it since all these shows being on different earths was confusing at times because when we went to Earth-38, I use to wonder if there was a Green Arrow and Flash on that earth. It was just a lot of earths which was the case in the comics which is why the comics did the resetting earths storyline as well.

Probably when Tyler's version of Superman gets his own show, he'll get treated better.
Aww my Earth-96 Superman.

We didn't see Smallville earth or DCEU earth in the end there.
Sure they are all good though and good thing about this crossover is that you literally could choose to prefer your show ending or go with Arrowverse ending to your movies/shows. lol

The twist! Baby Sara is now alive!
Lex is viewed as a hero. SMH!
It's going to be interesting to see all the changes when all these shows come back.

Hall of Justice ending! I dig.