View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Diana Evans was always clueless so it made it so funny as the seasons went on.
Diane just couldn't see it. Probably because until he met Liz, he was probably quiet and reserved, and they didn't think it was possible he would get so out control. Of course the shooting opened a lot of pandora boxes of stuff that wasn't thought to be possible...

And a lot was unleashed during those three seasons.

Quote:
I am shocked after all the seasons it took to season 3 for the parents to get more involved and to catch on.

I mean was saw some of Diana trying to understand in Doll House and then it was dropped.
They tried to go there yeah in Toy House. Diane was asking questions. But they then dropped it. Same with Max and Liz's night out, under the stars LOL. Then Tess came to town and played havoc.

So I can see why the parents would suddenly up their attention on their kids antics because of Utah. Liz was so close to prison. Max got lucky that she was holding the gun, and her small stature, and voice...

And we would find out Jeff was a rough type himself in his early years, so he was worried for his daughter.

Still annoyed it took until then. And Phillip and Diane went to such extents.
Quote:
Jeff Parker in season 3 I could see with the baby drama going on plus his daughter on the road and in jail for the ngiht but lets be honest Liz was already in jail on season one in Heatwave so the way the reacted was pretty crazy. I mean why was it in season one he was like you can't see Max any more after the Soap Factory rade. It didn't make any sense.
I am not sure how much of the baby drama they really knew except for small signs, and I always wondered if Jim had told the parents back in Season 1 in Heat Wave. Or it was bluff to try to get them to talk. But Alex shut it down, and Jim was forced to relent and let them out. The parents didn't come to get them, which at that stage, I would think would have happened.

Jim hadn't yet come to their side. So, I could see him lying and bluffing to get Liz and Alex to talk.

But they didn't, and Alex unleashed. And so they went free...

And Max and Liz ended in a epic first kiss.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!