View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 10:05 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Thanks, I'm going to the doctor in about half an hour! Only seeing the NP, my doctor is on vacation (probably went back to South America for Christmas, who knows?)

I got up early and have been doing a whole lot of nothing, waiting around to go to the doctor (which is 2 blocks from my house).

Mr ML went out to get some groceries - he couldn't even get into the parking lot! Went by a second store, and the parking situation was crazy too. He forgot how everybody waits until the last minute to get all their holiday grocery shopping done. We went the day before Thanksgiving for a few items, and the store was crazy. He walked down to another nearby small market - he really only needs potatoes to cook for Christmas but of course he waited too long to get them. He was saying the other night, Gee do I need to get a Yankee Swap gift? No, already taken care of (and wrapped).

First night of Hanukkah was great. MLette and BF came over early, we went out to lunch, watched a silly movie (Picachu Detective, a movie based on Pokemon, which MLette and I have never laid eyes on - lol) and lit the first candle, opened a gift, Barbara came over for tea, opened one of her gifts (she's there every night, we have to get her something...)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan