View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 03:50 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Happy Solstice!!
School is out for Winter Break! Last night, this video of my High School’s winter pep rally was posted to a Facebook group I follow by the secretary of the #parkviewhighschool PTSA, Jennifer McQuade Burch. I immediately hit her up for the video to share.
In television or popular culture, teenagers are so often portrayed as jaded and stubborn and debaucherous. I know. I played that part for years!
So it’s important to highlight REAL kids. Sweet kids.
I love love love the students of my Title 1 (meaning over half the population is low income) high school. Every chance I’ve gotten to interact with them, they disprove all the stereotypes about high school kids. They are bright and polite and curious and generous. So proud that I get to go home and cheer them on.
So to kick off the holiday, enjoy this video of my favorite Patriots - many hailing from dozens of different countries. Love the diversity. Love the enthusiasm. Love the togetherness!
Feliz Navidad @parkviewsca @parkviewybk !!
(Link in my bio to the PVHS registry if you wanna spread some holiday cheer and help us support extra curricular activities for these sweethearts! @pvhs_project_patriot #projectpatriot )
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„