View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 12:23 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Welcome home Keepsmiling although I don't blame you for not wanting to get off that wonderful ship! Please feel free to go on and ON! Love hearing about it. That's wonderful with the Christmas tree (I have heard of the pickle ornament) and the singing. I've thought taking a Christmas to New Year's trip would be nice some time.

'Jeopardy' just had some video clues taken of Viking Cruise places and Mr ML was stunned by how beautiful some of those places were, like Budapest, etc. All the old castles and gardens, etc. Really pretty! I bet you saw a lot of amazing sights on your travels. I'm glad the hubby did well at home.

Poor Grace being sick (and germy). I had a scratchy throat last night and though OH NO, I'm getting a terrible cold and going to be sick all though Hanukah and Christmas (colds tend to linger 10 days to 2 weeks) - but today, feeling better! I bought a grapefruit, drank some lemon tea and honey. Hoping I can shake this germ off! Maybe I was about to catch the flu, but then my flu shot kicked in and got rid of the virus? Who knows?

Oh Podmom that's too bad about Emily's husband! My son wanted us to go visit him, but then his (witch of a) wife said she didn't want us staying with them, if we came! They have a guest room and bathroom upstairs, sitting empty! So, needless to say, we haven't visited them. I've been down there once (stayed in the nice guest room), and Mr ML has never visited them, in ~6 years now!

Wow, Tom's cousin died a year or two ago, and I've been sending holiday cards to her fellow - just saw on FB that he died too! Glad I hadn't sent him a card yet! the older you get - the more people pass away and are 'off the list'. :<

Wen's new great grand is named Elijah too - such a lovely name, not one of those odd made-up names people give kids nowadays. She's been so sick, with one thing and another - makes Christmas prep so difficult, and you know how she lives for holidays and gifting!
for Wen!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan