View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 03:07 PM
florerr
Master Fan

And here I go again... Starting s16...

It was interesting to re-watch the season opening episode... While i did recall some of the story twists I couldn't recall everything...

Loved how Sloan's & Vance's back story was explained... I have completely forgotten about Vance saving her back then...

It was weird to only see his daughter, but his son was probably with other friends or relatives...

Also it was fun to see Kasie dealing with the new situation: making audio notes and trying to live up to Abby's legacy...

Loved Torres' way with the encrypting system... It reminded me of Gibbs (at an episode he eliminated the threat by shooting at the pcs...)

Edited:
16x02 was just disgusting with the marine and the jacuzzi.. Poor Kasie... It was almost as bad for her as the pigs later on... It was fun how she tried texting Gibbs about the new development when he "just" appeared at the lab exactly at the right time...

16x03 was fun with all the neughbours... I'm not really sure about McGee's obsession with reality tv... He kept blaming Delilah for getting hooked on the show...

Poor Torres with the sunglasses... Loved the ending scene with crashing at Ellie's place though

I'm trying to figure out if Vance new about the diuble identity of his "new friend" from the start or not...

Edited 2.0:
I'm halfway done with s16... I've completely forgotten about Bishop & Palmer sketching in the mornings... Poor Kasie first with the body in the jacuzzi and now (16x08) the dirty motorway toilets (or something like that)...

Last edited by florerr; 12-22-2019 at 04:01 PM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote