View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 06:40 PM
clarkson_fan
Master Fan

Having mental health problems does not excuse you of your actions and allow you to get away with anything you want (Also, she cheated on Pacey and didn't tell him for weeks or months, which is a lot worse than Pacey being with Joey when he and Andie are broken up and not together anymore). Plus, Andie was going through treatment so she was on medication and going to therapy - not that that makes her 100% better or anything, just that she was getting help.

I think that's why Joey and Pacey - and others - were so understanding and didn't go off on her or anything about that incident that Andie might have lied about.

So, tbf, Andie didn't have a lot of ground to stand on whens he was mad at the end of season 3, she really didn't. But, she did come around after a talk with Will and was understanding and kind to Pacey, so I personally don't get too angry at her for the end of season 3.