View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 06:21 AM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I agree, after like episode 3, I'd say, Pacey kinda forgot about his deal with Dawson and just wanted to hang out with her. I mean after episode 2 and their talk in the car, I feel like it was already changing for Pacey, but then when she defended him from Dawson of all people and stayed by his side instead of Dawson, and then their meaningful talk at the marina, that's when it really changed for Pacey into just wanting to be around her and hang out with her.
good point. She didn't have to do that. She helps him with the boat after everything that happened that day. She could have declined.

I am still not sure if she was jealous when Andie said they were back together. I go back and forth. The episodes after are telling. They were very flirty with each other in the beginning of ETWI. It wasn't written that way, but the writers kept it in. At Thanksgiving, her face lights up when she says Pacey has his moments. I originally missed that episode, so I had caught the reruns and felt it meant something

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"