View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

It really is weird that they never showed the woman's face the night the car blew up. I kinda expected to see Lotte in this episode as well when I knew we were going to get flashbacks so I was disappointed we didn't see Lotte cause it would have been so amazing seeing her again.

I still don't know if she is the real Katarina or not but seriously how many fake people can there be in one show. If one person is not who he says he is, fine but not more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

So is Belgrade really not connected to Luther Braxton? Really. Not sure I believe that yet. But really.
Maybe Luther Braxton only heard what happened in Belgrade from somebody else that was there? So maybe Luther wasn't there at all?

Quote:
Also, when Ilya first meets Dom, he appears to think Katarina dead again, right?
Yes cause Ilya said to Dom "She is dead." and then Dom told Ilya that she was still alive and that the Townsend Directive was after her.

Quote:
Doms accent was so thick I had trouble understanding him. But it looks like the Townsend directive was a kill order on Katarina and still is.
It was really hard for me to understand as well. I had to listen to it a couple times and I read the transcript to see what he said.