View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I really don't know what to say or to think...

Liz... I can't anymore. 'I had the feeling the whole time that you are Katarina Rostova.' Bla bla bla? Seriously? How often is she going to play this card on the show. I'm so damn annoyed Endangering her child when going there without backup. I still have no words.

I like the theory about that woman not being Katarina Rostova... I'm not sure it's true or that I believe it just now but there is a chance she really isn't. And it was odd that they never showed her face that night. Maybe it was because they couldn't get Lotte to appear on the show again or it was because she isn't Katarina but another woman. I guess we'll find out at some point. The next episode name would be confusing in the end if she turns out not to be Katarina.
If it's not Katarina it would tie into the fact that Dom would try to get everybody off Katarina's course. If they chose a different woman to kill, to pretend that she was Katarina (without her knowing about it) and going after her, letting some intel slip about what they are planning, it would have been successful either way. The way it happened now they would think that this woman is Katarina Rostova although she is not. It's possible. And therefore have anybody coming after her, not after the real Katarina or Masha.

Red not telling her It gets on my nerves, too. WTH is the problem there?

Belgrade not being connected to Luther? Man, that would suck big time. They very well could have chosen a different location then.