View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 08:34 AM
JayT2001
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Jay, I believe our Red someone else, still.

So is Belgrade really not connected to Luther Braxton? Really. Not sure I believe that yet. But really. So Katarina had moved on and married. So to protect the child, they decide to kill Katarina? I’m still kind of expecting a plot twist there. And it appears our Red did not know. Ilya says something like we have to tell Reddington what we did. So maybe his Hobson choice is coming. Because maybe whatever he decides to do after this is key. Or maybe they never told him.

Also, when Ilya first meets Dom, he appears to think Katarina dead again, right?

I am still not softening to Katarina though. I bet you guys are though. She brought her situation on herself by betraying everyone. I’m shocked at dom and Ilya, though. But I’m sure this isn’t all the story. But obviously Lizs safety became most important. I guess we need to know everything that happened because at one point in time Katarina would have done anything to keep liz safe.

Doms accent was so thick I had trouble understanding him. But it looks like the Townsend directive was a kill order on Katarina and still is.

It was great to see red and Liz together. At the end, I knew liz was going to find that photo. Now she’s at Katarinas mercy. And yes, I am sure yet again she will never choose Red.

Omg I just read a tv fanatic article that says this proves red is Katarina. That the person Ilya met in the hotel room was Katarina but the person they tried to kill was a fake. And this woman is is the fake person from Belgrade. I didn’t see any of that In the show. Not a bit. They said that’s reason Red can’t tell liz who the woman is because she’s not Katarina and he never lies to liz. So I officially take back my complaint about Red not telling liz about the woman. Yep, pretend I never mentioned it. He can keep that secret forever.
That's not the secret. The secret is he was in on it. They're getting really desperate to keep man parts on Katarina. Why I have no clue.