View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
so now Sophia's mom(Coppola's wife) is directing too?
I remember she has directed before –*a movie I watched a few years ago with Diane Lane and Alec Baldwin called "Paris Can Wait"
where she had also written the film script. Otherwise I think she mostly did documentaries though. But yes, I guess everyone in Hollywood is somehow related. Her brother for instance is Bill Neil, who did all the major camera work on the original Star Wars series and later also visual effects and camera work on Die Hard and The Fifth Element for example.

And yes a total shame that Daredevil was cancelled. Stupid Disney. Especially now that it got very interesting with Matt getting to know Maggie better and her basically stepping into the shoes of his spiritual mentor.

Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Vincent D'Onofrio, Elden Henson, Erik Oleson, Jay Ali, Wilson Bethel and Joanne Whalley of 'Daredevil' attend IMDb at New York Comic Con - Day 2 at Javits Center on October 6, 2018 in New York City.
Source: zimbio.com

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote