View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 12:54 PM
Cleveland Rocks
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I do think that the argument was on Haley's mind throughout the entire episode. However, I am not convinced that she even cared WHAT the argument was about so much as she just cared that the last discussion she and Luke had before he got in the crash was a horrible argument.

I still think that what the argument had to do with was immaterial at this point. Haley's guilt was more to do with the fact that the last time her and Luke spoke, it was a terrible argument with shouting and words. That is what she was agonizing over. I do not at all feel like she thought she was wrong in what she said to Luke about the triangle at all.. She was just terribly upset about the last convo she had with Luke before he crashed and not being able to mend things in case something would have happened to him..

That is how I saw it. The content of the argument was not an issue.. The fact that they had an argument, could have been any argument, right before he crashed was the whole issue that I saw.

And I do feel like Haley and Lucas will have a discussion about things once he is okay. That is when the content of their argument will get sorted.