View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 10:20 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
Thanks for sharing the summary. It’s really well written.

Offyourbird started a new Spuffy fic:

Title: If We Must Die
Summary: Spike perishes against Glory in Blood Ties and leaves behind a demoralized Scooby Gang. One hellmouth mishap later, a newly turned William finds himself a century and a continent removed from where he was happily carousing with Drusilla, thrown in with strange people and into an even stranger war.

Please note that the title of this fic doesn’t lie. Bad things are going to happen here, most notably in the form of characters dying. However, this fic is also about all of my usual themes—love, friendship, growth, romance (happy Spuffy ending required!)—so we’ll have all of that in spades, too. Just don’t expect this world to be fair or fluffy, because it is neither.

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/view...t=ok&warning=5
That sounds really intriguing & as long as we know Spuffy will eventually end happily I can read about anything. Plus this author writes many stories that I've enjoyed.

I'm going to check this one out.

Spike really could have easily died for Buffy & Dawn.

Spike saved the Scoobies over & over on & off screen too.

The summer that Buffy was gone I bet he saved them a lot!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon