View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 04:10 AM
Sulieter
MST Manager

Luke Grimes talks about Josh in an interview. The interview is mostly about season 2 but he mentions season 3 a bit. The video clip above the article is from season 2 so doesn't contain Josh.

Quote:
Yellowstone star Luke Grimes is just as curious about Lost alum Josh Holloway joining the show in Season 3. In a conversation with PopCulture.com, the actor revealed his character, Kayce Dutton, will not be sharing screen time with the new cast member in the upcoming episodes of the Paramount Network hit series. This means Grimes is waiting alongside fans to see how Holloway's new character will affect the world of the Dutton family.

"I actually haven't worked with him," Grimes told PopCulture.com in a phone interview Monday, Nov. 4 as he promoted the release of the Yellowstone Season 2 DVD and Blu-Ray. "I hope that's not too much, but I had no scenes with him. He sort of comes into Beth's [Kelly Reilly] life in the beginning of Season 3, and as the audience, you're not going to really know, good guy, bad guy, what's happened here? What's this guy after? And I think that'll be exciting."

"In the world of Yellowstone you never know who is the good guy or the bad guy, or who is going to end up kind-of messing everything up for everyone," Grimes added. "I'm excited to see all those scenes too, because I was not in any of them."

As previously reported, Holloway will join the cast in Season 3 as Roarke Carter, a new recurring character described as a "handsome, charming, shaggy-haired hedge fund manager with ambitious plans for Montana." Could he get in the way of Beth's relationship with fan-favorite character Rip Wheeler (Cole Hauser)?
The whole article is here.

Popculture.tv