Thread: Ponderings
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:25 PM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

So I'm in this weird QAF slump. This pretty much ALWAYS happens when I make my way through season 4. I get such weird vibes from this season that it's hard to watch consistently like I'm used to with the other seasons... and then I'll go for WEEKS and kinda forget about QAF almost completely... then I randomly remember it and I'm like, "Awww, I really miss Brian/Ted/Michael/etc." and think about watching it, then I remember what episode I'm on and I'm like . It feels too weird to skip such a huge chunk of episodes and just go straight to season 5... but I also don't feel ready to start it completely over again... and for some reason picking a random episode to watch is like hard or something hahaha or I feel like I've already done that too much and don't want to burn out the earlier episodes...?

I know this is a weird ramble but I'm feeling a little disheartened and knew I could share with you guys... Thanks for listening.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."