View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:07 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

It sounds like they really should have someone with the expertise in those laws (or those changing and enacting them) come hold a training session, where you could take notes that make it make sense to you. I don't know how it works up there, that's just the way it works in my head.

Is there any kind of reward system that makes it worthwhile, or is it your work ethic? Either way,

My SSI came through, so that is the biggest relief (aside from keeping my place to live) I've had in a long time.

The one thing that finally got through my head the past couple of weeks, is that there really is a reason for everything. I mean, it adds pieces to the puzzle of life that make sense. Needless to say, a lot has been going on here, and that finally got through my thick head.

My mom and I talked the other night, when I made my call to her. She said her and my brother would talk about what he was going to do when he got better (before the final diagnosis), and the first thing on his list was to come see me. We also talked about the day, and moments, before he died. It was peaceful. She was crying when she talked about it, and it was all about him, not what she had been going through-which is a big change. She said it was heartbreaking, but beautiful, at the same time.

It brought me so much peace. SO much. Now I know she didn't turn him against me, and he died knowing I loved him. The big thing, too, was him not suffering. In my head, I was thinking it was horribly painful, and tragic, because she didn't tell me.

Sunny, how are you sleeping now? How is everyone else doing?

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 10-26-2019 at 10:27 AM