View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I don't remember seeing any of the ''Final Destination'' films.
The first one and the third were my favorites because they had a cohesive plotline of "besting death's plan", plus I generally cared about most of the characters, whereas most of the sequels felt shoe-horned in for no other reason than it being a cash cow.

Also, those two movies had hard-hitting references to real life events such as John Denver's plane crash and 9/11. Done in ways in which didn't exploit the events but included them to make you feel the true danger these movie characters were in.

Quote:
I'm going to watch the new ''Pet Semetary'' film this week & of course of course seeing previous films with that title in it, since this is a remake it's safe to assume that animals are going meet their ends in it. The ending of ''The Prodigy'' was disappointing I thought. What about you?
I haven't seen 'The Prodigy'. What's the plotline?

Even though I like Jason Clarke, I'm not sure I care to watch the Pet Sematary remake just for him... I loved the original and feel that it was done to perfection (although the daughter really truly annoyed me )

Halloween in a week
Skam Italia icon
Gwen