View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 04:12 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
This season is... lackluster so far lol. I really don’t care about anyone. Bummer to see Chelsea go as I thought she could have been a good player down the road.

Hilarious that noora’s team sat her out. Her whole lie was so dumb lol. I would assume if we gave her the role she wanted she’d have to throw the challenge to get an idol or something. They made the right move.
Agreed. I was planning to watch Survivor live and The Masked Singer on demand but this season has been so boring and pointless so far that I switched to TMS. It's way more entertaining than this season of Survivor. Another person left with an idol, I don't get why their dumb asses don't just play it. Especially when their these idols that are only good for two tribals. They know people are gunning for them when they come back from that island, idiots. It makes Rob and Sandra's returns even more pointless than they already were. I'm sure the all winners season will be much better than this crap. This season looked lackluster since the first preview to me so I'm not surprised it's not that good. I'm in no hurry to see the episodes right now.