View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 07:07 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

Dom said he did what he did to protect his own.

Is he talking about liz? Did he figure Katarina was bringing danger to liz. Was Katarina no longer a daughter to him?

And it seems difficult to think of Katarina moving on and making a life for herself with a new family. I don’t see how that would be possible.

I don’t think the new life was with our Red. He had lost his family way before this I think.

Dom: (EXHALES) Then what are you doing out here? These boxes are all I have… all I have left of my daughter.
Red: I’m sorry, Dom. I understand.
Dom: No, you don’t. You don’t understand. You think because Masha’s dead, now you… you can understand me? (SIGHS) You can… you can share my misery?
Red: I feel bereft, just like you.
Dom: No, not just like me. She’s gone because of choices you made for both of them. First Katarina and then Masha. As far as I’m concerned, you killed my entire family! No, you’re not like me.

Dom: There was nothing complicated about it. We had to back out of Masha’s life to keep her safe, after you made a colossal mess of everything. Only you couldn’t stay well enough away, could you? Now you… you come to my house with this sorry tale of loss, like you’re the only one affected by this. You’re the only one whose feelings matter. Well, guess what, Raymond? Masha was my granddaughter, and now she’s dead without even knowing I existed! (SIGHS) All my sacrifices shot to hell. I could’ve spent the last 30 years just being her grandfather… You selfish prick.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 10-14-2019 at 09:16 AM