View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 11:55 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I'm having a bunch of brick work done on the house, which also includes repairing the front porch and basically building a new chimney. I don't know how long it will take them. I'm hoping only a few days.

The flannel sheets were the right choice. I don't want to turn the heat on yet, but it's getting close. I turned on the gas fireplace today in the back family room. It hit 60 in the house and that's just a little too chilly.

The Eagles are picking it up. I'm all sorts of torn on this I love Cousins so it's always hard for me to not root for the Vikings, but having had the Lions already beat the Eagles, I need them to beat the Vikings...that shared division rivalry.

I also think there should absolutely be a rule that when your team has a bye week they can't play in a national game that takes them out of a Sunday slot the following weekend. The Lions had a bye last week and don't play until tomorrow night in Green Bay on Monday Night Football. Two Sundays in a row without NFL football, or at least NFL football that I really care about, is too long.

The Succession season 2 finale is tonight so I plan to watch that but i still feel like there's not much new out there that I want to watch. I might rewatch Haunting of Hill House or You.

Glad you're feeling better, stomach pains are the worst.