View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 04:21 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I don't really wear tennis shoes unless I'm working out. I have short legs so I generally prefer something with a little heel when I'm wearing jeans or whatever.

With the Trump impeachment inquiries going on right now it's all Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump every day. Though I did see Trump said it's hard to drive on the other side of the road or some bull**** like that, I mean would you expect anything more out of him? She was driving on the wrong side of the road and killed a kid, there is no reason she should have been given immunity, the US should waive her immunity and let her face the consequences.

I might start Castle Rock on Hulu. Waiting on The Crown to return next month.

So is a fancy dress party is a costume party? I hate costume parties...I always feel either over dressed or under dressed. Last time I truly dressed up I went as Alice in Wonderland, but that was like 5 years ago and this was literally the only time you could see my costume because it was at an outdoor event and I had to have a jacket on most of the night...typical Midwest Halloween weather.