View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:41 PM
elherts
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
We watched 3 episodes of When They See Us tonight. Absolutely brutal! Bobby wanted to watch the last one but, given the fact that it was already 1am, I had to decline!
I haven't watched this yet. I'm debating because I know that it will be brutal. I remember when it all happened.

I plan to stay in my pjs all weekend this weekend. It has been about 2 months where I have had a day with nothing to do. Im thankful to be so busy but sometimes enough is enough. This past weekend I went to a chili cook-off at Jon Bon Jovi's restaurant and he showed up with his wife! He took the time to talk to everybody... which is usually not his M.O. because some of his fans are ****ing nuts! There was a girl besides me that I literally wanted to punch. She was shaking... literally trembling when he came by her... she was following him around and he finally had to tell her ENOUGH. Unfortunately, I was standing by her so I got screwed but I did sneak in the back of my friends picture and was able to say a few words to him.

Then Sunday was the Mr Robot premiere event in Coney Island. AMAZING! None of the actors were there but it was still a great day. It was held at a Brewery and they had a special Mr Robot IPA and gave out F Society masks. It was a good time. Then they showed the premier about 5 hours before the rest of the country got to see it. It was cool to be in the room with like 200 other Mr Robot fans. A good time.

Last edited by elherts; 10-08-2019 at 06:13 PM