View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aśka (View Post)
Yeah, they had. How I see them is very difficult from anything else I ever saw. They had problems with comunications, secrets and so much more but at the same time they were so perfect for each other. And I'm sure if the writers would let them stay and be them, them as who they were as individual persons and as a people who were kind of together with not being in a typical relationship they would figure it out on their own with next weeks, monts and years.
They could stay who they were and as we know them with growing up much more but in their own way, they didn't need to pleased anyone but themselves. They could have their own standars and rules.
The actual final said they could sacrifice themselves or stay apart. It's bull****. There is no limits except the ones we chained ourselfes. They never fit to anyones rules and never should have. People don't need to choose or sacrifes themselves or being together or any other things. It's all in their minds.
I just don't feel Justin would ever leave, they create them and changed them and people don't do it for no reason. I just don't see it would end up this way for them. That's why it's so heartbreaking for me, not because it's me who wants to keep them together no matter what, it was out of character for them and put them to some rules who were told them.

Sorry, I really tried not to write so much, I don't want to change anyones mind if you don't feel it the way I do.
I don't think you are changing someones mind ith writing so much you are also like we all alloed to tell us your opinion. that makes a discussion vivid

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote