View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Same here about Louis T. Steinhil being the Illusionist and it spoiling everything for me But yeah, that's simply the risk.

I saw the episode yesterday and I have to admit that I have no idea what to make of it. I wasn't as amazed as I thought I'd be. And don't ask me why... Maybe because of all the Paris stuff that wasn't Paris actually.

Marvin was mentioned! I loved it so much. It's so funny, when Red says the number it is almost the same that he tells the warden in Luther Braxton. I was like: Oh cool, he wants to try this one again and it turns out it's been something completely different. Funny though nobody knows about it besides of Cooper (and Ressler).

Liz talking about her feelings was great. I loved to get some insight finally. And actually it made some kind of sense, even why she was angry and behaving like she did when she found out he was her father (although he wasn't ). You know what I mean I hope.
And yes, I might regret that as well very soon but man was I happy to hear Liz admit how much she cares about Red and that she reflects that he gave up his life for her although, like she said, he was nothing to her.

Aram wasn't dating. He described that very clearly to Liz. So no worries. I think it was Resslers try to get Aram to focus on other things. And it's half a year already? This makes me so sad.

The nanny business was kind of boring...

Katarina, I have no idea what she wants from him. Did he see it coming that Katarina did all of it and that she wants something of him before he actually saw her? I'm really wondering... Is it possible he is confused about this whole situation?