View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

I wish I known hadn’t that louis t steinhill stood for the illusionist. I didn’t read it here but on tumblr. That kind of spoiled the surprise that red wasn’t really in France or injured.

Although I gotta admit at first I wasn’t totally sure what was real and what wasn’t. Red thought himself paralyzed. My poor baby. But he kept his wits and kept thinking no matter what. He’s amazing. I think the black nurse kind of liked him. I’m hoping she may help him willingly this time. And red managed to escape but they caught him.

Kris we heard Marvin’s name!!!! I thought of you. Sounded like Marvin is in jail though.

I’ve wanted the team to learn what Liz did to Red. But they should have done that last year. They kind of washed over er having him locked up. I didn’t get the reaction I wanted.

Cooper seems most in shock because he knows Red. Are we gonna learn their story!!!! I say yes.

Love Aram. Do not want him dating after 6 months. Please say he decided not to use ressslers app.

Katarina is a cold hearted person. Does she hate our Red. Is this really Ilya? Pleases tell me this story. And she asked him nothing about liz.

Love Dembe freaking out over Red.

And Liz don’t make me regret this I loved when she tells Cooper that she really likes red. And at the end when she talks about him giving up half his life for her for no reason and how that has finally struck her that he cares for her too. I think she finally feels free to admit that she cares. I’m probably going to regret this whole paragraph.