View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 06:19 AM
Jamie
Elite Fan

I'm mad because I feel like Cara spoiled this Jordan/Turbo fight by something she said on instagram, but I won't share here in case you haven't seen it.

Nicole deserved to go to the proving ground with her "50 seconds" answer!!! GIRL BYE. She did nothing for the show anyway.

I do understand Nany's reason for not wanting to vote in Jenny, but didn't she tell the team that she'd go for a strong player? Why not Georgia? Is Nany good friends w Georgia? Or was it the exact same reasoning as Jenny? She just thought Georgia would beat Nicole anyway? Probably.

Yeah, it's nice to see more of Leroy/Nany regardless, and they'll be fine. Nany just gets scared at a point in these games.

Leroy and Kam are dating right?

That fake Jordan/Tori proposal was kinda weird considering the real thing is coming.
Tori's so adorable. I wish Jordan wasn't SO obnoxious, but we don't have ANY indication that he's a jerk toward her, so that's good at least (we can't say the same for Zach toward Jenna).

I think Dee is outrageous, lol. She's a sweet girl, I don't mind her much, but her & Georgia both act like they're 20 years old. Maybe they are?! LOL.
I'm with Ashley, Georgia is soooo dramatic. She cried more for Bear last season though. These people are just leaving the show, she's your BEST friend, you'll see her soon lol.