View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Aaron2005
Addicted Fan

Paulie just sucks.

Turbo:"I love trivia, but in my language not English" lol

As with most trivia challenges, some big WTF? answers to the questions by the cast. Nicole thinking there were only 50 seconds in 5 minutes? WTF? Biggest fail of the day LOL. Georgia was so cute with the noises she made to try to distract Paulie. Her answering "T-Pain" to the question about Bruno Mars real name? Hilarious.

I thought Dee was going to correctly name all 7 continents. She started off good and then she said South Africa, then Russia lol

TJ is always hilarious during these trivia challenges which we know is his favorite kind of challenges. He gets a kick out of laughing at them when they get questions wrong and pushing buttons/switches to launch them into the air or into water or whatever

Happy Leroy/Nany were in the tribunal but it's pretty funny that them and Ninja didn't even participate in the challenge.

I get where Leroy was coming from. By voting in Jenny theres chance a strong girl goes home. I see what Nany was saying about not wanting to piss Jenny off, but I don't think she really had anything to worry about. Based on the way the season has gone so far, and the way the US team has dominated the challenge, when exactly would Jenny get an opportunity to get revenge on her? CM said it best that this trivia challenge was an equalizer and the USA team still crushed them. Leroy/Nany's friendship is great to see and I know they'd never truly turn on each other even if they have a disagreement like tonight

Quote:
Its stupid to put in a weak player on the opposite team. They are coming after the strong players no matter what.
The UK team should've been in agreement to put Esther in as I think she's weaker than Nicole. Each team should always try to keep the opposing teams weaker players around if the voting process allows it. We used to see it a lot back in the day when most seasons were 2 team challenges like this.

No surprise Jenny won seeing as Nicole pretty much gave up. I'm kind of indifferent towards Nicole but hated seeing Georgia so sad about her best friend leaving. With Nicole gone, Georgia will most likely go in every girls day

Next week: Turbo Vs Jordan fight

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-02-2019 at 11:58 PM