View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 12:01 AM
ididntinvitehim
Total Fan

I highly recommend the show, the first seasons are great. Katey is not only good-looking, but very funny as Peggy. Despite not having seen every episode of it, I love to catch it on TV from time to time. Watching several episodes in one sitting can be a bit tiring due to the sitcoms' general nature, so I rather see one or two episodes in a day. Along with The Nanny, Married With Children is a favorite sitcom of mine. Golden Girls is another one I like despite only watching compilations of it. I wish I could see it on TV, with subtitles and commercials too. Just to make it seems more authentic. The sitcoms created before 2000 have such a catching tune! Thank You for Being a Friend is once more stuck in my head.

What's up with the watermark? I've seen it on pictures before, but I still don't know what was exactly the reason for this change. Doesn't gettyimage have enough traffic to support itself? I hope it won't have the same fate as tinypic. The gradients don't look bad, especially in the first banner. It's incredible how good she looks after so many years! By the way, does Gemma have a happy end?