View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 12:51 PM
florerr
Master Fan

Interesting episode. We're not really closer to knowing anything about the how and the why. i can't tell yet how Ari could be responsible for Zahar hunting Ziva...

For some reason Vance always figures out when they're conspiring behind his back...

I purposefully rewatched Ziva's last real appearance where she decided to stay in israel and clean up the mess after her family... Zahar-Ari-Mossad seems to fit the bill. I'm not really happy about her having panic attacks and moments of weakneses as she calls them... I have a feeling that Sloane will have quite a lot to work along with her before she can re-meet Tali ( & Toni).

It's understandable that both Gibbs & Ziva feel hurt by the other, time and the different experiences lived through affect them differently. Gibbs managed to mostly heal in the past 5 ir so years while Ziva got pulled under water by the weight of the world. it'll be quite a journey for them to regain the relationship they once had

P.S: It's funny how Brian Dietzen kept live-tweeting during the episode... Yes, we're still wondering about the boats getting out of the basement

Last edited by florerr; 09-26-2019 at 01:16 PM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote