View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 04:31 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It's okay. Japan is late on getting data to us and the customers are all over me, so that hasn't been fun.

Funny story: My boss had our draftsman, who is Vietnamese, create a drawing for us because we couldn't wait for Japan to do it, and my boss kept changing his mind about what he wanted on the drawing, and so the draftsman had to keep re-sending the drawing again and again, and so he sent us an e-mail with the drawing and he said "I hope that this is the last revision!" So I went over and said "Sorry about that" and he said, with his heavy Vietnamese accent, "Why your boss keep changing his mind? This is the 5th time he made me change this drawing this morning! Why can't he figure out what he wants one time instead coming back again and again?" and I laughed and said "That's Fernando!" and he just smiled.

My boss drives everyone crazy!
I almost spit out my diet coke while reading this.

It is SO great that at least your boss doesn't just annoy you. There is safety in numbers.

What's amazing is the strength of a boss is to be able to make firm, confident, correct decisions. This flighty approach with your boss is not a good trait to have given his position within the company. Does he lack confidence in his decisions or is he a perfectionist to the point of it being a negative trait?