View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 05:04 AM
~inside_of_love~
Elite Fan

wow I can't believe anybody could actually just choose one as a movie lover there are so many couples that I really enjoy so much.

The more tragic couples usually are some of my favorites, such as Romeo and Juliet, Jack and Rose from Titanic, and Landon and Jamie from AWTR. They all gave up everything to be together. Romeo and Juliet both gave up their life. Jack gave up his life to keep her alive and Landon gave up basically all his friends and devoted the rest of his time to being with Jamie til the end of her life. I think this is really the show of complete and unconditional love for someone. I don't think it probably happens that much in reality, but it sure is nice to think that someone could love another person that much.

baileycat-I loved Capt Von Trapp and Maria from SOM they def had the sexual tension between them and you could tell this from the beginning of the movie. btw you should come over to the SOM thread here and there thread at the couples board there aren't too many posters over there sorry to pimp them, but I really love this movie and couple

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles