View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:45 AM
Malha
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -
I'm not sure at all. Sure you have no time, but the fact that the whole "exams phase" lasts about TWO months, is a complete constant state of "i have to study, i have to study, i have to study, NO! DON'T HAVE A SHOWER! YOU HAVE TO STUDY!" I am THAT paranoid. Of course that I am that paranoid doesn't take me away from taking one hour long breaks
I'd like to be able to tell myself "Don't go on the net! Don't listen to music! YOU NEED TO STUDY! STUUUUDY!" but it never works. My problem is that whenever I start stressing and ask myself if I'm going to be able to learn everything I need to, my brain gets distracted and I'm thinking of all the exams I've had or passed before, all the successes, all the failures, all the mistakes and I start to imagine all the things that I could have done differently in the past, all the things that could happen in the future, to the point where I get caught up in my hyperactive imagination and completely forget that I have to study

Quote:
Awww, our pets are the cutest!
Yes and now that she's forced to sport an Elizabethan protection collar so that she cannot scratch her head she's all angry at me. She avoids me as if to say "you're the one who's made me suffer all week long. I hate you!".

And she purposefuly annoys me too. I've put some of my notes on my bed and whenever she lies on the bed, she puts herself just in the middle of them and then moves around a little to throw them on the floor. And when I move them, she moves with them. Also she scratches the plastic of the collar when she's around me because she knows it's annoying and it frustrates me. Okay maybe she's doing it because she wants to get her point accross that she's suffering but hey, it's not my fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jamie~

As for studying...I find myself procrastinating lately and spendin gmore time on the computer oh man everytime I study i feel so distracted.
Gah me too. Computers are dangerous things when you need to study!