View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Jackson has assault charges, that is not an accusation that is a fact lol.

Yes, Holly dated Luke Pell.

So I was right that Tommy and Christie were nominated but I didnt think the house would be stupid enough to get rid of Christie over Tommy? Im legit confused why they didnt take their shot at getting Tommy out. He is clearly the better competitor and social player. They just dont see it with him do they?

Good for Nicole winning something! What a glorious win for her. People are saying she made dumb moves keeping Cliff and not nominating Jackson but I dont know that i agree. Had she gone with Christie/Tommy and kept Jess, it would still be those 3 together. Where as by keeping Cliff, she still has the person she trusts most in the game. She probably could have nominated Jacksons and Holly but if Jackson won the veto he would have been pissed and gunning for her. Or if they had gotten rid of Jackson like planned there is no way that Tommy would have cared to get Holly out. So the target would have been gone. I can see why she took the shot at Tommy instead, its just too bad everyone else was dumb. Also, its not like Tommy or Christie really trusted Nicole anyways. At least Jacksons seems to stick true to his word and legit likes Nicole and wont nominate her.

Plus Christie going isn't the worst thing. lol. Im glad shes gone. She was annoying but more importantly she has a lot of friends in the jury so she might have won if she were at the end.

What should have happened was that Cliff should have used to veto on Christie so that Nicole was forced to put up Holly, then they would have kept Holly and been forced to get rid of Tommy, which is what Nicole really wanted.

Spoiler: