View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 07:33 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
No I don't. I'm learning on the fly so to speak of these characters. It seems to me that Bill has wanted to get revenge on Thomas for quite a while though & I wonder what did he wait for? That hospital scene was disturbing today. Plus it didn't seem necessary to me for Bill to tell Thomas his apparent plans for revenge on him.

I told you a few posts back

I don't hate Thomas but Thomas deserves ALL THE HATE he's getting. This guy threatened his OWN SON!

He did this to his son!

Scared his son just to get manipulate Hope into marrying him for little Douglas.
He also told Dogulas to get over his MOTHER's!! his mother's, Caroline's death because his new mother was now Hope.

He drugged Liam so Liam can sleep with Steffy!

By the way NO ONE even knows about the Douglas ghost or Liam being drugged yet.

He had his lights on while Emma was drying on the road and she crashed and while she was dying, he just stood there like a creep.

Thomas deserves any hate he's getting because he really did some terrible things and even Thomas not telling the detectives about Brooke is more of being manipulative than being sincere. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't hate Thomas. lol But never liked Thomas so it makes sense that he's the one mainly against him with Brooke.

Flo/Reese are the main 2 to blame for the whole baby swap but what Thomas did to his own son is sort of unforgivable.

Bill was just one of the few who always say the TRUE Thomas when people wanted to see the good in him. The main 2 who always disliked Thomas are: Bill Spencer and Rick Forrester (who isn't on the show presently). Bill didn't always hate Thomas, the rival truly started with them during around 2016 after Thomas slept with his niece Caroline when she was on drugs...