View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 03:12 PM
majesdane
Moderator Support Team

i've been slacking ... here's everything recent (issue #24) and what's upcoming ...

COVER
RUNAWAYS #24 - August 2019
Look out, West Coast Avengers and Superior Spider-Man! Karolina Dean is searching for a sense of purpose as California's NEWEST SUPER HERO! A chance at self-actualization is the best reason to put your life on the line for others! Right? But what consequences await the Runaways if Nico has to use her magic to support Karolina and keep her safe?

COVER
RUNAWAYS #25 - September 2019
A NEW ERA OF THE EISNER-NOMINATED RUNAWAYS BEGINS HERE WITH A MILESTONE 25th ISSUE! The Runaways get approached by a mysterious figure with an offer to form a new Super-Team to protect Los Angeles! Who is this mysterious figure, and how will he convince the least-team-oriented kids in the Marvel U?!

COVER
RUNAWAYS #26 - October 2019
THE BIRTH OF THE REVENGING RUNAWAYS! The Runaways are kitted out and code-named up, and FIGHTING alongside the hero Los Angeles deserves! But how will this unknown element disrupt their delicate team chemistry? Who opts out, and who gets left out?

COVER
RUNAWAYS #27 - November 2019
JUSTICE IS SERVED! The Runaways can’t go home, but Los Angeles’ First Protector and Most Venerable Hero has taken them in! Have they FINALLY met a powerful adult they can trust? To fight by his side, they’ll have to leave one of their own behind! And without a soul to feast on, Gib is fading fast. Sounds like a ticking clock…

not too sure how i feel about the doc justice storyline, but we had some super cute deanoru moments in issue #24!

if i remember correctly, rainbow rowell said on twitter that the series is going to at LEAST issue #30, so hopefully we get a couple more years out of the series! honestly i expected it to end with issue #18, so i'm happy to see it go for as long as possible.
S T A R D U S T