View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 11:51 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

225K Celebration

I’m very happy and excited to be celebrating another milestone at the castle board. Even though the show has been off the air for couple years now, we’re a small group who still enjoy and love talking about it. I want to say thank you to the two mods who are amazing and help keep the board alive and to the other posters. here’s to us reaching 225k and many more milestones to come.
~Nikki

I am so excited to see us hit another amazing milestone!! With Castle having ended over 3 years ago I assumed this board would go downhill, instead it has done the opposite. We have our slow weeks and our busy weeks yet we keep our counts good and always find something to discuss, whether it be old Castle episodes, any of the cast and crews new work or just daily life. This is more than just a regular old board to me but almost like a second home with our little group . In March of 2018 we hit 220K so for us to hit 225K under two years later is absolutely amazing to me . Here's to many more celebrations for this board
~Sandy
I am happy to still be talking about my favorite show after it's last airing three years ago. I just love this board and the Castle fans on here. Here is to 225,000 more post!
~Hope
Yay for us to get so many posts.. Love this board, our little group, and how we always manage to find something to talk about!
~Anja

Last edited by Sandy0401; 08-22-2019 at 09:12 AM
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote