View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 01:09 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Agreed so much, Michelle. If my guy friends ever acted the same way as Bellamy does with Clarke, I would seriously have to rethink the status of the friendship, stat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
S4? Nice find, it's signifiers like this that lead viewers to see their relationship as romantically coded. When I see these types of cues I feel a little more confident that Jason is doing what the Mentalist and Bones creators did, making a lot of noise about platonic friendship only to ultimately have the leads get together.
I certainly hope so. Though I really try to keep expectations low, as to not be ultimately crushed by the outcome of the series finale. The show really does a good job of raising your hopes for romantic!Bellarke in every season before the crushing disappointment of reality. Oh yes, both shows also teased their lead characters until the end, did they? I never watched either (apart from a smattering of Bones episodes at the beginning).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
Do you mind if I say eyesex? I sent the gifs to someone long time ago. Sarah? I think? I still have the gifs on the computer just in case.
Adie. OMG, yes. I'm sorry, I'm so terrible and I totally lost track of it. Someone please yell at me if I haven't done it in two weeks.

Should we update our hiatus projects BTW? We were also thinking of video survivors and that might be faster to put together anyway?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-17-2019 at 02:17 AM