View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I think if you are around someone all the time that is a friend who very clearly cares about you, you tend to give in easier/start to like them compared to someone you obviously wont see. And they were friends for so long. Plus they had more history than the show really let on.

The new episode was fun i guess.

Jordan is so cocky. I cant see him finding love here. lol.

Mike is cute. He and Caelynn seemed to really like each other, we will see if that lasts. Hes a better match for her than Cam. Cam is a nut job and a half.

Katie randomly bursting into tears was the weirdest thing ever, wtf was that??? Poor Wills. You dodged a bullet! Her and Chris are a very weird pairing.

Oh boy, Dean is back. Wonder what Kristina's reaction to him will be. He looks HORRIBLE.

I think Dylan is really cute but hes just too clingy. This is paradise, you are supposed to date people. Like, he needs to go and flirt with some other girls and get to know them. This obsession with Blake is a bit weird. And I think Hannah and Blake are actually really cute, I think I like them together better now. lol. Their dancing was sweet and you can see there is real chemistry there. I think Hannah really likes him but shes scared to admit it because of everything that happened.

eta:

Tuesday episode was alright. Not sure what all these guys see in Nicole, she is odd to me. I dont think the new guy is cute at all but they are probably a better fit than her and Clay. I dont think her saying she wanted Clay to be more aggressive meant picking a fight lol. I think she just means in general when they are together.

I dont understand all the Hannah G hate. She is trying to see where her heart is. Dylan is too clingy imo. Thats great that he is a great guy but damn, the other girls need to pipe down and let her make her own decisions.

Dean is back. He looks awful. He and Caelynn seem to fit though, they seem like each others types. Too bad for Mike. I think the other girl he was talking to is boring AF but maybe it'll work out.

Demi is too wild imo for Derek. And I want to know who this chick is. Come on already! Wonder why Hannah B is there.

Cam is a loser. JPJ is weirdddd. I dont see the connection with him and Taysha but whatever lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-13-2019 at 11:45 PM