View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 11:19 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I can't remember but it's been a looooong time.

Quote:
Thanks @raisevegan for the feature in this month’s magazine with my Kinder Beauty partner in crime @daniellamonet @kinderbeautybox !! We are in our 8th month of running this company and it’s been amazing to witness it growing and evolving week to week, thanks to the support of so many of you. I was initially so wary about combining activism with business as in my mind business meant compromise and soulless consumerism and profit over ethics and I did not trust that vegan ethics would be prioritised above all else. And then I met Daniella who was not only an ethical vegan but an ethical vegan entrepreneur and I’ve learned from working with her that one of the most effective forms of activism is to put your time and energy into creating things that will bring about the world you want to see. Not for a moment does Daniella sit around railing about the way things are, criticising people who aren’t vegan yet, dwelling on how much we have yet to do. She spends every day thinking up and then making new, fun, innovative, easy, beautiful ways to make veganism more accessible to others. Every day she is creating something or refining it. She has taught me so much about how to spend one’s energy wisely, how choosing where to spend your energy is maybe the most important decision you’ll make every day as an activist. And when you invest your energy into the things you love they’ll inevitably flourish. Proud to be on this mission and this magazine cover with ya @daniellamonet ☺️
Photo by: @jeffreyfuente
Styling by: @laurentaylorstyle
Hair by: @michaelkanyon
Makeup by: @amychance .
#KinderBeauty #KinderBeautyBox #veganism #vegansofig #DaniellaMonet #EvannaLynch veganbusiness #RaiseVegan #ethicalbeauty #crueltyfreebeauty #veganbeauty #ForTheAnimals

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.