View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 10:07 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Great episode! Definitely one of my favorites. I thought this was supposed to be a Cassie episode? lol She was barely in it, it seemed to be more about Rue (which is cool with me) I hate McKay more and more each episode, I just think he's an ahole. When he gets mad, he talks to and treats Cassie like sh.. It's sad she settles with having guys treat her like that. I liked the argument between Maddy and Kat, they both made valid points about the other. Also, since I hate both of their trashy, trifling characters I didn't mind them both dragging the other for filth. Maddy is worse though, at least Kat isn't hurting innocent people for her abusive, closeted, douchebag b*tch boyfriend.

OMFG, I loved me some Rue this episode!!! I could tell she knew something was up with Nate and Jules, but I loved how she had EVERYTHING pegged to a T! She was spot on about everything, I loved it. I hope she exposes that sick bastard (if Fez doesn't kill him first, which I don't mind either) I also loved his scenes with Rue, and how he told Nate to leave Rue and Jules alone. I knew Nate was going to do another b*tch ass move. I hope Fez finds his ass and tortures him, I just hope Nate gets his somehow. Whether he gets killed off or put in prison, but I feel like they will keep him around for S2. I hope I'm wrong cause I want his disgusting character gone. He's done so many sick things and it will really piss me off if he continues to get away with it. I already said I'm sick of everyone just letting Nate run them, I hope Nate is shown Fez is not the one. I don't know what to think about Jules after this episode, she kissed another girl but it looks like she slept with her too? Now I'm torn. I love Rue/Jules but after this episode maybe they should just stay friends and not be in a relationship. I don't know! I hated seeing Rue so depressed, and her not peeing was making me hurt. Ugh, I can't believe there is only one episode left. I don't want it to end. I hope they don't leave us with an agonizing cliffhanger, cause who knows when S2 will be.