View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 05:04 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I think this show had perfect casting. Joanna was great as Ariel, as were all the guest stars on the show.

I know! I was so lucky to get the opportunity to visit Steveston aka Storybrooke. It just so happened that we chose Vancouver as our holiday destination last year because we visited Toronto the previous year and wanted to visit the other side of Canada. Fitting in visiting some of the filming locations of two of my favourite shows (OUAT and Smallville) was a bonus. The only sad thing was that we visited a mere few months after filming S7 of Once had finished and all the Storybrooke signs were taken down from the shops. But, the shop that served as Mr. Gold's Pawn shop had a Rumple cutout and the actual spinning wheel outside that was used in the show. There was just enough merch left to get a t-shirt and postcards at the Steveston Museum and we were just in time to visit the candy store and buy some OUAT themed chocolates before the owners retired and shut shop. Steveston is a beautiful place and the locals are very friendly. We actually visited there on two days, one of the days we went Whale watching from there which was awesome.

I feel very lucky. And now I get to meet some of the stars of the show! It's incredible.

Last edited by livstevi21; 07-25-2019 at 08:31 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote