View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:02 PM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

For once, I'll be a bit of a downer this week.
Maybe my head wasn't in the right place but this episode was a bit of a mess.

They always pack the maximum in terms of storytelling into each episode but somehow this week it bugged me. Maybe I just need to rewatch it

Loved the mindspace scenes and ideas. Loved the awkward Blakes hug, was a bit surprised at the Clarke death fake-out and then of course happy about the ending.

Good job humanizing Josephine a bit but hopefully she is dead dead now. Good riddance, psycho.

Man, cramming the sheidheda story into this episode was just meh. I do not mind the flame and all flame related stories at ALL, but they clearly thought they devoted enough time to Madi/commander/sheidheda in earlier episodes, so it just felt super weird to me here (again maybe I'll change my mind upon re-watch).

Burning that guy at the stake, holy crap. Like who TF burns people at the stake anymore

Made me think of Cadogan burning Becca at the stake
Coincidence? Considering burning ppl at the stake is so out of fashion in the 21st century LOL maybe not a coincidence then...

WTF was Echo's plan? shoot Russell? And then? everything was all gonna be rainbows and unicorns? the rest of sanctum was gonna be like cool. cool. you killed our god but no sweat, feel free to leave? Or what exactly was the plan here? Kinda dumb..

Ryker has outlived my patience at this point.

Nobody giving two ****s about Clarke being dead? ok. alright then.

So yeah, all in all definitely meh on this episode. It wasn't bad or anything, just a bit underwhelming.

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon