View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:38 AM
- cris -
Master Fan

Quote:
But is a longer period of time less stressing? You may stress a hundred times more when you know that you have no time to work in between.
I'm not sure at all. Sure you have no time, but the fact that the whole "exams phase" lasts about TWO months, is a complete constant state of "i have to study, i have to study, i have to study, NO! DON'T HAVE A SHOWER! YOU HAVE TO STUDY!" I am THAT paranoid. Of course that I am that paranoid doesn't take me away from taking one hour long breaks

Quote:
I can see a parallel betwen exams and important matches

Quote:
One a funnier side, I cut my dog's hairs today. I just wanted to make them shorter for the summer but the results is... horrific. I should have never ever touched her. And she knows it too because when she looks at us, it looks like she's thinking that she wants to hide and never be seen like that by anyone
Awww, our pets are the cutest!

Quote:
don't worry girl they scored twice in a short lapse of time so i guess they've won ...
I knoooow! It was sort of amazing. Whatever my father said, happened. They needed to score just one goal to feel confident and win it all, and so it happened. 14 years without winning it!

Quote:
I saw the match live! I'm glad they won. Hey it's not like Boca Juniors failing the 5 penalty shots in the final of the Libertadores Cup a couple of years ago, I think everyone wanted them to lose (me too)
I remember that year the final match has held in Barcelona, so even if Barça hasn't on the final everyone was going crazy and taking sides. I think it was Arsenal and Manchester United, and Arsenal was winning for the entire match, but AT THE LAST TWO MINUTES, Manchester scored twice...and so they won!

Quote:
I'm glad I'm done now but I think that now I have the courage to face exams better than when I was studying.
I think that every year that passes by we're more confident with ourselves. Of course our knowledge is wider, but we grow and mature so I guess it's normal things change!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"