View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:49 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

The Post-Office [Off-Topic] #21: Because with our chatty favorite MST around, it'll never get boring in here!

The Post Office [Off-Topic] #21

First of all I have to bring this on... It's so funny. Every single time this OT thread ends and there is no title (it actually is the same for every thread without a title suggestion), I'm the last one being on and the one who ALWAYS needs to open them. I swear, the next time I'll disappear until the new one is open

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I am still a teacher. It is summer break right now.

I went to Australia and New Zealand for 3 weeks in June on a study abroad trip. Learned a lot and taught kiddos with special needs overseas! It was fun.

How are you?
Summer break is fantastic. It's the same here, just the summer break isn't as long as in the US as far as I know.

You what?????? I'm so jealous, really. It's a dream of mine to once go to New Zealand. Besides of the learning, how was the country? Did you get to see some of it?

I'm fine actually. Although my life is crazy... I think you know that I and my boyfriend built a house in 2017 and that we moved in the same year at the end in November. I still love it and the big garden.
Besides I started a new job in April and I have to do another degree for the job which means school for two years (I started last November) while working still. It's heavy and very stressful but I'll manage
And last but not least, they finally diagnosed what disease I've been suffering from for 7 years now You can't really do anything but at least I know it's no cancer or stuff like lupus. Which is actually good although it would be a lot better if I was healthy